Friday 24 January 2014

VIXX Leo for STARM
























Q: My Motto
A; Don't take everything for granted

Q: Something that you’re troubled with recently
A: There're too many things I want to do

Q: Something that you’ve done best last year. 
A: Started writing MIDI

Q: If you’re given one say vacation..
A: I would like to go shopping

Q: I have confidence in this mote than other members.
A: Singing and enthusiasm

Q: 3 things that I enjoy recently.
A: Composing, singing and STARLIGHTs

Q: Something I want to hear from the fans.
A: Being touched

Q: The flaws and fortes of the VIXX members?
A:

Ravi
Flaws: None
Forte: Reliable

Ken
Flaws: None
Forte: Very attractive nose

Hongbin
Flaws: None
Forte: Sincere

Hyuk
Flaws: None
Forte: Learns things fast

N
Flaws: Talks too much
Forte: Makes people feels that he's sincere

source: Montazzang
trans: SGstarlights

No comments:

Post a Comment