Friday 24 January 2014

VIXX Hyuk for StarM Magazine























Q: My Motto
A; Enjoying the happiness life

Q: Something that you’re troubled with recently
A: Will I regret if I just finish 10 generations(?) like this?

Q: Something that you've done best last year. 
A: We finished the global showcase well

Q: If you’re given one say vacation..
A: I would like to go backpacking

Q: I have confidence in this mote than other members.
A: Young and energetic

Q: 3 things that I enjoy recently.
A: Hyungs, 미드(?), STARLIGHTs

Q: Something I want to hear from the fans.
A: You've grown up. You've grown up.

Q: The flaws and fortes of the VIXX members?
A:

Leo
Flaws: No reaction
Forte: Sedate

Ravi
Flaws: Not being able to wake up in the morning
Forte: Practising so hard not knowing the time has passed

Ken
Flaws: But not many of the jokes are funny
Forte: He's like an atmosphere maker who have a lot of jokes

Hongbin
Flaws: Doesn't want to buy Gopchang for me
Forte: Really likes cleaning up and really love cleanliness

N
Flaws: Because he's too affectionate so there's time I'm tired of it
Forte: Very affectionate

source: Montazzang
trans: SGstarlights



No comments:

Post a Comment