Friday 24 January 2014

VIXX N for StarM
























Q: My Motto
A; Happiness

Q: Something that you’re troubled with recently
A: To conquer myself

Q: Something that you’ve done best last year. 
A: Treated my family to a meal during vacation.

Q: If you’re given one say vacation..
A: I would like to go to the beach

Q: I have confidence in this mote than other members.
A: Dancing

Q: 3 things that I enjoy recently.
A: STARLIGHTs, members and stage

Q: Something I want to hear from the fans.
A: Everything that STARLIGHTs say

Q: The flaws and fortes of the VIXX members?
A:

Leo
Flaws: Too tall
Forte: Handsome

Ravi
Flaws: Too Tall
Forte: Is a younger brother who have good thoughts and is reliable

Ken
Flaws: Too Tall
Forte: Interesting and a younger brother who will reward people

Hongbin
Flaws: Too handsome
Forte: Handsome and Honest

Hyuk
Flaws: Too Tall
Forte: Tall and getting more handsome.

source: Montazzang
trans: SGstarlights

No comments:

Post a Comment