Friday 24 January 2014

VIXX Ravi for StarM
























Q: My Motto
A; WORK HARD PLAY HARD

Q: Something that you’re troubled with recently
A: The burden with events and troubles?

Q: Something that you’ve done best last year. 
A: Being able to release our full album despite packed schedules

Q: If you’re given one day vacation..
A: Would like to go shopping

Q: I have confidence in this more than other members.
A: Enthusiasm

Q: 3 things that I enjoy recently.
A: Eminem’s new album, homeworks and drama

Q: Something I want to hear from the fans.
A: Pride

Q: The flaws and fortes of the VIXX members?
A:

Leo
Flaws: Quiet
Forte: Quiet

N
Flaws: He’s nice
Forte: He’s nice

Ken
Flaws: He’s too easy to get hurt
Forte: He’s very talented and he sings well

Hongbin
Flaws: He’s so clean that I want to ask if he’s tired (of cleaning)
Forte: Handsome

Hyuk
Flaws: He eats too fast
Forte: He’s young

source: Montazzang
trans: SGstarlights

No comments:

Post a Comment