Friday 24 January 2014

VIXX Hongbin for StarM























Q: My Motto
A; To enjoy life

Q: Something that you’re troubled with recently
A: What am I supposed to do so that I can sing well?

Q: Something that you’ve done best last year. 
A: Started learning guitar

Q: If you’re given one say vacation..
A: To happily have a dinner with my family

Q: I have confidence in this mote than other members.
A: Cleaniness

Q: 3 things that I enjoy recently.
A: Drama, Sunbae-nims' albums, members

Q: Something I want to hear from the fans.
A: Your singing has improved!!

Q: The flaws and fortes of the VIXX members?
A:

Leo
Flaws: Not knowing how to joke
Forte: Charismatic and sedate

Ravi
Flaws: Very difficult to wake
Forte: Knows how to self-manage and very hardworking

Ken
Flaws: As long as the word has 코(nose) it'll become a gag for him
Forte: Smart and funny hyung

N
Flaws: (Peeked at N's interview form) Not acknowledging that I'm tall
Forte: Sexy on stage and enthusiastic off stage

Hyuk
Flaws: Been growing taller. Hope he doesn't grow any taller
Forte: Tall and very handsome

source: Montazzang
trans: SGstarlights

No comments:

Post a Comment