Friday 24 January 2014

VIXX Ken for StarM

























Q: My Motto
A; Caring for other people

Q: Something that you’re troubled with recently
A: Wants to give our fans more love but when we're close I'll become shy and nervous

Q: Something that you’ve done best last year.
A: We ended our Global Showcase well

Q: If you’re given one say vacation..
A: I would like to go to somewhere with nice sceneries with my family

Q: I have confidence in this mote than other members.
A: My side-profile and husky voice

Q: 3 things that I enjoy recently.
A: Members, Fan's cute actions, Drama

Q: Something I want to hear from the fans.
A: Thank you for being VIXX I love you

Q: The flaws and fortes of the VIXX members?
A:

Leo
Flaws: Not knowing how to joke
Forte: Cool/crisp high pitch

Ravi
Flaws: His thigh is too pretty
Forte: Never learnt many rap skills but is able to pull it off well

N
Flaws: He doesn't have anything that he don't know how to do
Forte: Sexy

Hongbin
Flaws: Handsome
Forte: Handsome

Hyuk
Flaws: Too Tall
Forte: Has potential

source: Montazzang
trans: SGstarlights

No comments:

Post a Comment