Sunday 19 October 2014

[TRANS] 141016 VIXX's N Sukira Question



Selection song: What U Waiting for

1.The eldest/first noona and my age difference? 
Ans: 12years

2.The title of the corner I'm fixed (guest) at sukira is? 
Ans: Rooftop Bamboo Forest

3. My best ranking in high school times? 
Ans: 1st in place

4.My sleeping habits? 
Ans: Talking in my sleep

5.Sometime ago, the food that VIXX went to eat without me is? 
Ans: Gop.Chang. (Pig intestines)

6.The member that I think is the top real flower-boy-like in VIXX? 
Ans: Lee Hong Bin

7.My niece&nephew names? 
Ans: Youngeun-ie (RaeEun-ie) , Hwa/HoeEung-ie , BoYoung-ie , MiEum-ie , EunJoo

8.The flower that I dislike most? 
Ans: None

9.The title of the drama that I acted in? 
Ans: Hotel King

10.My shoe size? 
Ans: 270mm

Trans by: SGstarlights

No comments:

Post a Comment