Sunday 19 October 2014

[TRANS] 141016 VIXX's Leo Sukira Question


Selection song: Noel’s Late the talking

1.Member that listens to my words most? 
Ans: None.

2.The point I think I'm attractive at? 
Ans: Hair strands

3.The first bar of the very first song I wrote is? 
Ans: Imagine

4. VIXX's song that I like most? 
Ans: Some Day Error Inst.

5.Who are the idol members that performed <mirotic> with me? 
Ans: Eunkwang , Daehyun , Youngjae

6.The title of the song I did duet with Lyn sunbaenim? 
Ans: Love Blossom

7.My alcohol tolerance is? 
Ans: 1 bottle of Soju

8.My favorite nickname of myself? 
Ans: 레신셋 (Le-shin-set. Meaning 'once you start caring for Leo it is GAME SET for you', created by VIXX members)

9. My favorite coffee menu? 
Ans: Latte

10. The said name of my role in musical <Full House>? 
Ans: Lee Young Jae

Trans by: SGstarlights


No comments:

Post a Comment