Sunday 19 October 2014

[TRANS] 141016 VIXX's Hongbin Sukira Question


Selection song:  Wild Flower

1.The job of my said role in drama <Glorious Day> is? 
Ans: Fitting Model

2.What did I save Ravi as on my handphone? 
Ans: Real Friend

3.What message do I write a lot of fans while signing for them? 
Ans: Please listen to VIXX song a lot

4.Something I did a lot recently? 
Ans: Shooting MV ~A role I want to try most (on top ranking) in drama is?

5.A role I want to try most (on top ranking) in drama is? 
Ans: stable and timid guy

6.A different instrument I know? 
Ans: Left-handed guitar

7.My hobby? 
Ans: Watching movie

8.If I didn't become an entertainer what would I be? 
Ans: A veterinarian

9.My birthdate? 
Ans: 930929 ~

10.My favorite color? 
Ans: Navy

Trans by: SGstarlights

No comments:

Post a Comment