Sunday 19 October 2014

[TRANS] 141016 VIXX's Hyuk Sukira Question


Selection Song:  Sung Shi Kyung – Skirt

1.My stage name in project group 'Big Byung'? 
Ans: Hyuk-ddi

2.A member I want to introduce to my older sister? 
Ans: None

3.What do I want to eat right now? 
Ans: Ice Cream

4.Who did I call a lot recently? 
Ans: OkYong manager-nim

5.During elementary school period, which manga character did I cosplayed as? 
Ans: Sasuke

6.Hyung that I am scared of the most in the team? 
Ans: N

7. Entertainer closest to me other than VIXX members? 
Ans: Yook Sung Jae (BTOB)

8.My college major? 
Ans: K-pop major

9.Among older - same year - younger what is my style? 
Ans: Same year

10.My real height not considering profile height? 
Ans: 183cm

Trans by: SGstarlights

No comments:

Post a Comment