Sunday 19 October 2014

[TRANS] 141016 VIXX's Ken Sukira Question


Selection song:  Youth Hurt

1.The first thing I do always as soon as I wake up? 
Ans: Check what is the time and check if I can sleep somemore or not

2.In <Boarding house 24> that I acted in who is the one that shot kiss scene with me? 
Ans: I also do not know yet keke hethet

3.The age when I first loved? 
Ans: 19yo NangRang 18 yo. (It is a TV miniseries about a forced marriage between an 18-year-old high school girl and a prosecutor)

4.A song I enjoy listening to recently? 
Ans: Backview (Na Eun Gwon sunbae-nim)

5.Rookie singer that I keep a close watch on? 
Ans: BIGFLO (HIGHTOP) Real Name: HyunTae

6.The concept I want to do in the next album? 
Ans: Cowboy kekeke because it is funny keke because we will look cool holding guns

7.Before 2014 pass, something that I must and want to do? 
Ans: To get DaeSang

8.My trend word (something that I say alot) is? 
Ans: Heolkui….

9.The best hot body I think in VIXX is?
 Ans: KEN! (There are a lot of rows on my body)

10.The title of the drama OST that I recently participated in? 
Ans: My Girl (Un-Neol-Sa OST) Fated to Love You!!

Trans by: SGstarlights

No comments:

Post a Comment